I found this video the other day, and it’s quite good! I really enjoy Dr. David Sinclair’s communication style, very relaxed and informative.
For those that don’t have an hour and 45 minutes to spare (it is worth it, though!), here is a list of things we can do:
See the slide from presentation at 59:59:
What can I do?
1. Eat fewer than three meals a day. (Time Restricted Eating)
2. Work out to the point that you lose your breath.
3. Get a standing desk.
4. Do hip-hinge exercises foundation exercise.
5. Use biomarker feedback.
6. Sleep well. Reduce stress. See Sandman and Deep Dive into Deep Sleep Lecture.
7. Be honest with yourself and others.